Complaints and Disputes Policy
Gaming Disputes Procedure
- Cosmo Bingo fully supports the licensing objective in the Gambling Act 2005 that gaming should be conducted in a fair and open way.
- Should you have any complaint or dispute about any gaming related decision, a member of our management team should be able to settle the problem for you at the time.
- However, should you not be satisfied with their decision, and all internal avenues of dispute resolution have been exhausted, you may refer the matter to the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS). This panel is tasked with reviewing any complaints or disputes relating to the bingo industry that cannot be settled internally.
- The procedure for settlement of any gaming related dispute is as follows:-
- The matter should be raised with the duty manager at the time.
- If you are not satisfied with their decision, you should put your concerns in writing to the General Manager of the bingo club to which the complaint relates, at the relevant bingo club’s address:
- Cosmo Eccles 241 Liverpool Road, Patricroft, Eccles Manchester, M30 0QN
- Cosmo Stalybridge 62 Market Street Stalybridge, Cheshire, SK15 2AB
- The outcome of your dispute will be confirmed in writing to you. If you are not satisfied with the outcome, then you will be notified in writing of the next stage of the dispute process.
- The internal process of your complaint will take no more than 8 weeks.
- Should all internal avenues have been exhausted and you are still not satisfied with the decision regarding your gaming complaint or dispute, you may refer the matter in writing to IBAS at the following address:-
- Independent Betting Adjudication Service, PO Box 62639, London, EC3P3AS
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.ibas-uk.com
- IBAS will only handle disputes received in writing and after they are entirely satisfied that all possibilities of an internal solution have been fully explored. Therefore, if you have not taken the matter through the internal disputes procedure described above, IBAS will refer it back to you until the internal process has been fully exhausted.
- Once a dispute has been accepted by IBAS for consideration and enquiries have been completed by IBAS, the matter will be submitted to the IBAS panel for adjudication.
- IBAS rulings are legally non-binding which means that Cosmo Bingo is not legally bound to abide by any IBAS decision but would normally do so, other than in exceptional circumstances.
- Further information is available at www.ibas-uk.com
Independent Betting Adjudication Service